Barrier Ovenable Pouches
With over 20 years experience in the food packaging industry, Marden Wolfe has extensive knowledge and expertise in how to make the most of barrier ovenable packaging.
Working with Marden Wolfe will enable you to capitalise upon the benefits of this technology, ensuring that your clients are fully satisfied time and again.
Some of the technologies we have employed in packaging projects for leading supermarkets:
- Barrier ovenable heat seal pouches – extended shelf life with cook in the bag appeal
- Pasteurisable Klear barrier cooking pouches – extended shelflife
- Trykko printed board ovenable trays – an alternative to plastic and foil trays with strong environmental appeal. Bakery, meat, fish, snack food market. Also available for MAP and MAP/ovenable application
- Dual ovenable heat seal bags for use in standard and microwave ovens – convenient, hygienic and easy to use for meat, fish and poultry products
- Matt finish roasting bags specifically designed for fish ready meals
- Microwave susceptor packaging improves the cooking and safety of current microwave foods, such as pastries, pies, fish fingers, nuggets, French fries, pizzas, as well as other foods which require browning and crisping
Marden Wolfe helps you satisfy your client's food packaging requirements through clear, controlled, and tried-and-trusted project management techniques.